Millions of people are affected by cancer each year. Many of them aren’t educated about the treatment options available and even more struggle with the emotional impact this causes on them and their family. To help these people, for every black watch purchased, the American Cancer Society can provide the necessary education and support to 8 cancer patients and their families.
All watches have an alloy frame with a reflective mirror face and a soft silicone band, providing for comfortable wear. At the push of a button, the light displays in white Led lights. When the button is not pressed, the display is a square mirror face with a minimalistic design that compliments any outfit.
Successfully funded on Indiegogo!
- Charity: Faces of Change
- Purpose: Each watch purchased supports 16 malnourished children
- Reflective mirror face: For a sleek look
- Soft silicone band: For comfortable wear
- White LED lights: Displayed at the push of a button
- Minimalistic design: Compliments any outfit
- Cause: hunger
- Color: white
- Materials: alloy, reflective glass, silicone
- Dimensions: 5″H x 8″L x 1″W
- Weight: 4.7oz
- Digital display in LED lights
- Tempered mirror surface
- Stainless steel buttons & backplate
- Waterproof: 5ATM
- Manufacturer’s 1-year warranty
- 1:Face Charity Watch (White/Hunger)
- Ships To US
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.